Rooftop Dining Now Open!
Welcome back Amigos!
June 15, 2020
We are so happy to be able to serve you again and look forward to working together to provide you with a terrific outdoor dining experience where the health and safety of you and our team is our 1st priority.
As such, and in compliance with Local and CDC safety guidelines, kindly take note of the following:
- Facemasks must be worn when entering and leaving the building and until you are seated at your table.
- Check in with the host upon arrival. You will be assigned a rooftop table which you may access via the elevator. When leaving the rooftop, please use the stairwell. This enables for one way traffic flow.
- For your comfort and the safety of others – we provide temperature screening using an IR thermometer.
- Observe social distancing – our tables are placed with your safety in mind – please do not move or rearrange them, or their chairs.
- Bar seating is available for groups of up to four. All bar stools must remain in their designated areas.
- Walk up bar service is not available at this time.
- We ask that you allow us to spread Más Love by limiting your stay to 1½ hours or less.
- All tables are sanitized between seatings.
- Más menus are disposable.
Thank you for your support!